1) Why is the premises at 214 Meadowpark Street closing?
Meadowpark Surgery has moved to new premises just around the corner on Alexandra Parade. The previous premises is now surplus to requirements and in poor condition so we wish to centralise our services on one site.
2) Are the contact details for the surgery changing?
No – the telephone number and website details for the practice remain the same. Appointments and services will continue to be provided at our main surgery premises at 568 Alexandra Parade as usual.
- Practice telephone number: 0141 554 0464
- Website: www.meadowparksurgery.co.uk
3) Where is the old premises?
The old premises is around 100m from the new surgery at 568 Alexandra Parade. We do not anticipate any difficulty for patients who would previously have attended 214 Meadowpark Street to start attending the new surgery. There should be no transport or parking issues as the old and new surgery premises are virtually adjacent to each other.
4) What if I am Housebound?
There should be no effect on housebound patients – any patients physically unable to attend either surgery will continue to receive medical care as clinically indicated.
5) Are staff at the surgery changing?
No. Our team of staff at the surgery will remain the same.
6) How do I collect my repeat prescription?
A number of local pharmacies provide a collection service from Meadowpark Surgery, and this will not change.